This book touts a game plan for changing the direction of your life. Many say that insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results. So, if you feel like your life isn’t going the way you want it to why not try something different.
Listen to your Life is just one person’s perspective and well worth checking out. If you choose to read this book you will not be disappointed. At the end of each chapter she has a very powerful prayer for specific purposes – Self-Curiosity, Vision, Flow, Commitment, Connection, Creativity, Expectancy, Abundance.
This book is full of fantastic affirmations. Here are a few favorites:
- “Your past may prepare you for your path, but it does not determine your path.”
- “Your approach to life can affect three different aspects of your vision: perspective, perception, and focus.”
- “Often a too-serious attitude is a sign that you have assigned more value to an experience than it is worth.”
- “When you focus on what you can give, you naturally attract blessings in abundance.”
- “Success comes to those with a thirst for knowledge, ideas, and concepts beyond their current knowledge base.”
Poignant Pearl of Wisdom: “The path to extraordinary success is a daily walk.”
**If you would like to get a SNEAK PEEK and download the first chapter of Listen to Your Life, click this link: http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/catalog.php?work=21915 and scroll down to the NEWS & VIDEOS tab.