Rosemary Parkinson does a really good job of showcasing the “treasures” of the Caribbean islands. Have you ever thought about going to the Caribbean? Well, you may want to read or take this book with you on your travels. Even if you aren’t going on vacation, just reading the pages transforms you to the island, giving you an opportunity to visit “wherever;” while in the comfort of your home.
There are too many delicious sound and mouth-watering dishes to try. Why not step out of your comfort zone and try making one of these dishes. If you do let us know. Just most a comment or send us an e-mail. Good luck!
What makes CULINARIA a worthwhile resource in our opinion?
- The beautiful full-color photography
- The colorful and flavorful local or “signature” dishes and drinks
- Brief historical facts, myths, and legend
- An explanation of the different types of fish, vegetation, animals, etc.
How much do you know about Caribbean culture?
- This traditional drink is sold in Margarita: a). Rum Punch b). Carib Cocoa Milk c). Chicha
- What island is known for its Blue Mountain Coffee? a). Cuba b). Jamaica c). St. Lucia
- “Kick’ em Jenny” is an underwater volcano where? a). Grenada b). Barbados c). Virgin Islands
Did you know that:
- Cinnamon relieves rheumatism; Ginger relieves stomach pains; Rosemary is a build purifier and Hibiscus purifies the kidneys.
There is so much you can learn from reading this book, well worth the investment!
**We will post the answers at the end of the month, but please post your answers by clicking on the reply button.
Lets’ BOND over BOOKS rates CULINARIA as CHALLENGINGLY CHARISMATIC (301-500 pgs.).