Who determines the pulse of the literary world? What makes a great book? A must read author, etc.? . . . We love to read . . . We love to learn . . . We love to communicate . . . We love to share . . . our opinions, passionately . . .
Let’s BOND over BOOKS is for all book lovers (on any level) to have a place to share their opinions about any book(s) they have read, think people should read (or not read), or simply comment on . . . because your opinion matters and your thoughts can be shared and valued here. Our commitment is to write honest and insightful reviews that will make you stop, reflect and take the next step . . . read the book.
As kindred spirits, we invite you to join in the conversation. Share and extend the BOND!!!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our Let’s BOND over BOOKS blog today, we hope it’s not the last.
A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it! – Samuel Johnson
Our Book Reviewers include:
- Managing editors of not-for-profit newsletters.
- Creators and developers of company newsletters for not-for-profit and for-profit companies.
- Book Club members.
- An independent book reviewer.
- A blog book reviewer for RandomHouse Publishing.
We rate the books that we review by the length of pages. Each book is reviewed as one of the following:
- EASY & ENGAGING: 150 pages or less . . . Straight-forward, light and to the point.
- MELODICALLY MEANINGFUL: 151-300 pages . . . Just the right mixture of content and pages.
- CHALLENGINGLY CHARISMATIC: 301-500 pages . . . Borderline lengthy – it better have a good ending!
- LABORIOUSLY LENGTHY: 500+ pages . . . Way too long. The author should have made this into two books!!
*The honest and insightful reviews and/or opinions expressed on this blog are uniquely those of Let’s BOND over BOOKS and not reflective or influenced by any individual or publishing company.
Disclaimer: BONDing over BOOKS receives books from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for book reviews.