HAVE YOU EVER FELT like you are at a point in your life where you just want more out of it? You may or may not be content with your current career choice, but there’s something inside that just keeps nagging deep within your spirit. CAUGHT BETWEEN A DREAM AND A JOB: How to Leave the 9-5 Behind and Step into the Life You’ve Always Wanted by Delatorro McNeal II may just be the inspiration you need to motivate you to get serious right now.
ARE YOU THINKING or have you thought about owning your own business, but haven’t done it yet? Are you afraid of failing? Don’t know where to start and dread having to read one more self-help book? Well, before you throw in the towel, read this book. It might just be what you need to motivate you. Some of the examples are:
- Identifying your destiny and purpose, and the need for a transition.
- Hiring yourself and landing your real dream job.
- Tips for stepping powerfully into your dreams.
THE GOAL OF THIS BOOK is no different from any other, but it is the infectious energy leaping from each page that sets it apart from others, making it a worthy reading option. Do the work, look within, and have the courage to ask yourself the hard question – “How badly do I want this?” Then put all of those good ideas into action?
CHANGE IS NEVER EASY but the rewards of your leap of faith can be as vast as you want it to be. What’s your game plan? What’s your plan of action? What’s your exit strategy? All these questions and more are addressed and/or answered. Mr. McNeal invites and reminds you to be an active participant in your future.
THOUGHTS for your SOUL:
- “Nothing in life is guaranteed, but one thing is; if you don’t try you will fail, it’s about taking risks.”
- “When the social archeologists of tomorrow look back on the days of yesteryear and find your footprint, what story will it tell? What social imprint will you make? What will your legacy be?” – Jason Drenner
- “The self-employed are the wealthy folks of America. The average net worth of a family where the head of a household works for someone else is $65,000. When it comes to the self-employed, the average net worth is $352,3000.” – Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
- “There will be 10 million new millionaires in the United States alone created between 2006-2016. Prime candidates are those people who are in direct selling, technology, in home-based business, product distribution, or wellness field.” – Paul Zane Pilzer, Economist, Trend Forecaster and best-selling author of The Next Millionaires.
Delatorro McNeal shares his personal testimony, of how he systematically worked to make that transition. The advice is practical, timely and pertinent, as well as structured to walk you through the process. Each of the best practices are explained in detail, with an inspirational quote to keep you focused. He invites and encourages you to be an active participant in your future. To do that you have to be open, take notes, highlight poignant passages, WRITE your answers down and reflect. CAUGHT BETWEEN A DREAM AND A JOB is jam-packed with suggestions. . . You just have to have the courage to step out on faith. By the end of the book, you are convinced that your dreams are possible . . . If you have the courage to pursue them and it starts with the step you take today!
This review may differ slightly from the original January 8, 2014 post.
Let’s BOND over BOOKS rates CAUGHT BETWEEN A DREAM AND A JOB as MELODICALLY MEANINGFUL (151-300 pgs) . . . Just the right mixture of content and pages